Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
how much for the replica wing, and what color, dont have a lot of extra cash but if its reasonable i will take it, any pics btw, and can you post a pic of the front lip too, im kinda curious about it

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mikeb01453 on Sep/13/07 said:
how much for the replica wing, and what color, dont have a lot of extra cash but if its reasonable i will take it, any pics btw, and can you post a pic of the front lip too, im kinda curious about it

All reasonable offer, the price you pm'ed me about sounds good. No pics as of yet, but they are all unpainted and unused.

Quote: x96tegx on Sep/13/07 is the itr center console just the piece that is under the ebrake?

Just the armrest, comes with plaque number.

Quote: tegggy on Sep/13/07 Quote: YellowTeggy05 on Sep/13/07New OEM optional front lip (not replica)

98-01 front?
Correct.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
if u still have the wing i might hit you up with that, just need to get some more cash on the side, if u can sell it go for it but if not i might grab it. not trying to flake on you but i got some things that are a must as opposed to a want,lol. but if i can get it i will let you know

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.