Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I just took out my secondary oxygen/O2 sensor and am selling the sensor that was in there. The sensor has been used for 30k miles or so, but it works perfectly fine. I'll post pics later if anyone requests them (and my roomie gets back cause I think he has a camera), but I'm pretty sure you guys know what an O2 sensor looks like, hehe. Please note that this sensor is the OEM Denso sensor and it comes with the OEM plug. Hit me up with some offers, I'm happy to ship.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OK, well, I know I said I would post this at 2:00, but 2:15 is close enough... LOL. Sorry. My PayPal is [email protected] Whoever sends the money first will get it. $45 shipped is fine with me, so both of you have the opportunity to send it. I will post here as soon as I see that the first person's money has been received. You might also want to post if you send the money, that way we don't waste the other guy's time with having to refund it. Thanks and sorry for the trouble guys, I just wasn't sure what to sell it for.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.