Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OKay I finally decided to upgrade my stereo and its components, so I'm putting up this stuff for sale. This came out of my 2002 RSX-S. I would like to sell it as a package, but I have no problems seperating it.

Stock headunit $170
This is an AM/FM/CASSETTE/AND 6 CD CHANGER. It is in mint condition....don't let the fingerprints on it mislead you...I have grubby hands
. No scratches, and in awesome working order. The unit was cleaned by Acura 6 weeks ago when I had a service done on my car. I will include the faceplate as well for those base RSX owners, so it will be an easy swap.(If you can provide pocket for me.) I can do a trade of 6 cd changer plus $20.

Set of 4 Stock speakers (Bose) 6.5 inch $60 or $15 a piece
Speakers were run off the stock headunit, so they are in mint condtion, and not blown.

Spare tire subwoofer $75
Not quite sure the size of the sub ( Either 6" or 8"..can someone verify this??) Fits perfectly in spare tire, and has its own amp ( Not sure of specs of this either

I am currently waiting on my new stuff to arrive ( should all be here by next Thur 2/19. I will split shipping with the buyer. I accept paypal ( please add 3% to final price.) and money orders. You may check my buy/sell rating for vouches from other members. BUY MY STUFF.....I NEED NEW WHEELS

·
Registered
14 Posts
how does that spare tire woofer sound??? will it fit in the spare tire of any other car?? and how hard would it be to hook up to another car?? wonder if it'll be as easy as hooking up a pre amped bazooka???

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nope there isnt....just in the trunk. If you are looking for big bass, then the bose sub is not for you. Pretty good clarity, but doesn't drive the lows as a an aftermarket sub would. If you listen to bass heavy music, it will have no problem picking it up....it worked great in conjunction with the rest of the speakers....it does not overpower the rest of the stock speakers, but works well with it.

I had a stock system in my 98 LS, and this system was much, much better in sound quality. But if you're trying to compare the sound of this to any aftermarket sub, then it wouldn't be a fair comparison.

·
Registered
66 Posts
HUmmm.... Im Interested In that Sub, is that price with the amp? and how does it sound?

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey Kevin, I will be passing through ur town tomorrow on my way to SF...if ur up at 8am, u can listen to it

·
Registered
66 Posts
LOL, Wait a minute, its that LOUD??? Your Going to roll through my town bumping it? Hopefully it can wake me up

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
haha.
no its no way near that loud...but I will stop and give you a listen and you can check it out for yourself..

·
Registered
779 Posts
cmezoom11 on Feb/14/04 said:
Spare tire subwoofer $75
Not quite sure the size of the sub ( Either 6" or 8"..can someone verify this??) Fits perfectly in spare tire, and has its own amp ( Not sure of specs of this either
the 2003 rsx-s have a 5 1/4" sub so i guess it should be the same. good luck with the sales

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
I wouldnt get rid of those if I were you...if you sell the car you might not want to get rid of your aftermarket stuff...plus if you need to get something fixed, you will be SOL till it comes back.....just a thoguth....

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
They would just sit in my home since I have no garage, and I already getting grief for having one closet full of crap( Type S catback anyone...lol.) I am really hoping a base RSX owner maybe interested in upgrading.....if not it will go on ebay..

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Okay....I wanted to add a 10 inch rockford fosgate 10 sub (Punch He2 Series) with its own enclosure to this thread. Works perfectly, I'm just upgrading to a JL sub. The back part is sealed with hard plasitc covering. I removed it so you can see the condition of the sub.( Flash would mess it up.)

I'm looking to get $90 shipped. ( Sub/box weighs close to 50 pounds, so this is a real deal!!) Please check my buy/sell rating, and PM with any questions. Thanks.

EDIT: I will be including the adapter ($29.99 value) free to the person who purchases the bose sub/amp. If you have an aftermarket headunit, this will be needed. It is brand new in box...

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Tweets, headunit and the bose sub have been sold. The sub above in the pic is $50 plus shipping. This stuff needs to go so no reasonable offer will be refused...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts