Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its a stage 2c kit that was used for less than 2 months and under 2k miles...need to sell asap...going back to school and my financial aid was turned down

let me know

give me offers

if you wanna see pic of it just go to www.revhard.com

also 17x7 konig verdict off a civic

·
Registered
413 Posts
Hey shifthard...no takers on H-T huh?

Guys this is a good kit, it's the exact same one that I am running, so if you are thinking about turbo here's a good opportunity to save a little cash.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the good words sky...yeah HT folks are
some broke asses....can i say that here..(*_*)

the kit was installed by a guy who has a 12.59 teg (tegpilot) who also has the same kit let me know soon cause battle of the imports is coming soon and if you're really interested i woyuld take it off before then..like i said it has less than 2k miles on it

thermal3"=600 something
catco=100
exhaust shop=150
autometer boost gauge=50
bezel=50

thank you people

·
Registered
549 Posts
why is it evreytime I have money I cant find a deal and end up paying too much, and whenever I do not... this.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes fmic is included go to revhard.com and look for the stage 2c....everything thats in that package is included in this sell

thank you guys...

bums on the street get fawkin $$$ from the goverment but a student like me cant get an education loan..wtf

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yes on both questions....let me know asap coz i really want to take it off before the battle of the imports

·
Registered
561 Posts
shifthard on Sep/06/02 said:
bums on the street get fawkin $$$ from the goverment but a student like me cant get an education loan..wtf
The reason you cant get a student loan is because you have a heavily modified turbo charged newer car...

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i never thought of that...hmm..maybe i should sell my teg too and stay on the street to get goverment $$
oh well thanx to 01redgsr for helping with my college fund

·
Registered
645 Posts
let me know i'm interested. if it fit my ls vtec. considred done. also end me a message let me know the price.thank you

1 - 20 of 35 Posts