711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
-Stock LS muffler- Make me an offer

-stock piping from the cat to the axle back- make me an offer

-Stock radio/tape deck no code(turns on but no code)- Make me an affer

-Powered by Acura sholder pads- Make me an Offer

-1 15" 1000 watt sub with box- make me an offer

-1 600 watt 2 chan amp- make me an offer

-2 Boston door speakers- 120Watts Peak (good for replacing blown stock door speakers) came of an MR2- Make me and offer

-1 125 watt amp 2 chanl- Make me an offer

Testing waters with my seats

make me an offer for both seats with harness...they are ready to bolt on to G3 integras. ok condition THEY COME WITH SILDERS!

pics of the other stuff will be up asap

PM me for offers plz

heres the link

imagestation

·
Registered
202 Posts
I know i'll get laughed at, but 150 for both seats and harness. Figure the worst you could tell me was no. lol

What do you mean testing waters on your seats?PM me with a ball park of what you want for both seats, Might be interested

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok the 600 watt one is powering the 1000 watt 15"....hits HARD... its zupid....and the other 200 watt i would have to check tomorow....but it gives a nice clear sound...great for powering some front speakers/rear....im willing to let them go @ a good price...pm me an offer TaiChi ill hook u up

·
Registered
4,058 Posts
Stanley10101 on Feb/01/04 said:
Yeah, thats cool, what about the testing waters thing? were you spilling stuff all over them?
hahah, thats great.

il give u 300 and my grey cloth seats for those

·
Registered
117 Posts
dude I will buy just the harnesses from you as soon as you want to sell them. It would make it easeier to sell the seats. Give me a holler as soon as possible. My cell is 979-848-7169. Thanks

·
Registered
117 Posts
iw ould buy the seats as well but shipping to texas would be a bi#@h. I just want the harnesses. Dude think about it. I will buy them straight up. Ok give me a holler or leave your number.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts