Team Integra Forums banner

FS-Random DC2 stuff

1K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  dyingwish 
#1 ·
I have the following for immediate sale, with pics to come. All are for/fit my 94 GSR unless stated otherwise:

1. AEM CAI, silver. I cut it make it a SRI, but with a silicone coupler will be identical to the original CAI. CARB sticker is still presesnt, but the lower piece of the CAI has gouges in it from the lower tow hook (typical) $70
OBO

2. OBD1 Honda "H" airbag, black in perfect condition. This will fit all OBD1 tegs directly, but will also work in OBD2 with simple plug swap. $40 OBO

3a-g. Interior pieces:
ashtray
lighter bezel
front speaker covers
Climate control
OEM shiftboot
OEM woodgrain shift plate (for 5pd)
Black trunk carpet

4. DSM 450CC injectors with Honda clips and resistor box

5. TurboXS RFL blowoff valve, silver great condition

6. brand new OEM B18B1 oil pan gasket. Bought it by accident, tried to use it on a friends car, but he bought one already.....

7. Spare set of 94-97 OEM USDM fog lights (clear lenses) without brackets or bezel. Just the lights themselves.

8. JDM ITR rear seats, 9.9/10 condition....none of the typical sun fade that you see on these seats.

More to come, so if you're interested please make and offer. I can provide pics as well.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.