Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The polisher was used oNLY oNCE, and never again. The yellow pad and the white pad are also used oNLY oNCE. The Klasse AIO selant and the Klasse Sealant Glaze are NEVER USED, they are brand new. These are very great detailing tools and will make very noticeable changes on your car's exterior (depends on the condition of your car's paint/coating)...

I would really like to keep these stuff now that I actually know how effective and useful they are (also usable on other things besides polishing the surface of the car), but I need the extra cash for other things...

***I DO NOT ACCEPT Paypal, prefer written check***

I bought everything from one of the site's sponsors, PremiumAutoCare.com, and totaled $195.93 after the 10% discount.

I am willing to sell the stuff that I paid for as a kit for $150.00 firm... but will part out if necessary (prices below in parenthesis)... the kit includes;

-Porter Cable 7424 Polisher w/the counterweight as a bonus($120 firm, orig. price $139.95)
-5" flexible backing plate ($10 firm, orig. price $17.95)
-6" Hi-GLoss C.P. White Polishing Pad ($5 firm, orig. price $10.95)
-6" Hi-Gloss Yellow Compounding Pad ($5 firm, orig. price $10.95)
-Klasse All-In-one 10 oz ~ never used($15 firm, orig price $17.95)
-Klasse Sealant Glaze 16.9 oz ~ never used (15 firm, orig price $19.95)

I wish to sell the pads and the backing plate along with the Porter Cable Polisher.

I prefer pick-up, but would ship on buyer's expense... PM me with contact info if interested, or, you can also reach me through;

AIM:blink21teg
Yahoo Messenger:blink21me

other stuff FS:
Acura Sunroof Visor
Pioneer DEH-P2500 deck
OEM intake assembly, OEM catback, OEM exhaust manifold

I also have this posted in the local CA forum

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.