Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.team-integra.net/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=2&TopicID=155841&SearchPagePosition=1&search=texinteg&searchMode=allwords&searchIn=Author&forum=0&searchSort=dateDESC&ReturnPage=Search

·
Registered
823 Posts
I am in need of a carsound cat, but I am obdI. So would getting your obdII cat with an o2 sensor generally be a no-no on my obdI car?

·
Registered
823 Posts
Yea I probably could do that, but on second thought.. I am going from a USDM DC SS 4-1 to stock cat to RS*R exmag right now.

Shoving a 2.5" cat inbetween there which is bigger than the header collector and cat back diameter probably isn't the smart thing to do. Waiting for a 2.25" is what I should do I guess, oh well I liked the price :)

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks integra_papa I am not very good at posting links. I really need to sell this thing fast. All prices are OBO but please no low balling.I also have three 10 in Phoenix Gold subs in a sealed box for sale. i am taking reasonable offers on the subs. I am not sure which model they are but I bought them new in that box for $400. They are all black with a Silver PG on the front of them.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have An LS valve cover painted gunmetal metallic. It is textured like the factory cover. make offer

·
Registered
823 Posts
texinteg on Feb/04/06 said:
I would like to get $60 plus shipping for the valve cover.
Pictures of it? I'm not too sure if valve covers are interchangeable between obdI and obdII years either, hmm.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Vanishing on Feb/04/06 said:
Quote: texinteg on Feb/04/06I would like to get $60 plus shipping for the valve cover.

Pictures of it? I'm not too sure if valve covers are interchangeable between obdI and obdII years either, hmm.
If you switch valve covers from OBD1 to OBD2, or vice versa you have to change the PCV system...in the OBD 2 the PCV valve is in the VC, wheras the OBD1 it is mounted in that hole in the IM into the breather box thing behind the motor (the OBD2 motors don't have the box.)

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you for explaining that to vanishing for me danronian. I will get some pics as soon as I can get to my parents garage where the valve cover is.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ok let me know. I need to get rid of either my car or my bike asap. I dont want to get rid of my bike though.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Really need this car sold trying to buy a new house. $3800 OBO. No low balling please

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.