Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am parting out my entire car right now. All prices are posted in CDN currency and do not include shipping. I am also open to offers on some items. Everything is basicalyl brand new. I fixed up an Integra and then ran into dificulties plating it so the car was never even driven.

98+ VIS Octane F/B - $250
Zeal Style S/S - $200
Buddy Club Style R/B - $250
Type R Spoiler without LED - $200
Carbon Fiber Altezzas - $160
VIS X-treme GT C/F Hood - $700
18" Konig Holes Graphite Finish w/ 215/35/18 Nankang Rubber - $1700
GSR Door Panels - Offers
AIR BAGS - Offers
Sunroof - Offers
Rear Seats - Offers
AC Lines - Offers
Ac Condensor - Offers
BRAND NEW RAD - $100
AC Fans - Offers
SILVER OEM HOOD - $100
There is so much more... basically i am selling everything except brakes, and dash.

Any body part you could possibly need I have.

I also have a complete JDM B18C R with axels, shift linkage, mounts, tranny with LSD. The works.

email [email protected] for pictures or more information. I am located in Regina, Sask. I will ship to the states if necessary on everything except the body kit and hood.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Brand NEW TYC Headlights - $300
Generic Ceramic coated Header - $130
Generic 1 Piece CAI - $100
Recaro Style Seats w/ memory foam and sliders - $500

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Meh sounds good to me. If you want I can just send it by grey hound... i am sure that will be cheapest. I cant imagine it being more than $10 if that... its just a long piece.. I will have it wrapped in cardboard or something. So it wont get bent. I will take a pic this afternoon and email it to you just so we know we are talking about the same piece. Whats your email?

·
Registered
404 Posts
how about moulding around Driver door? there are 2 moldings:
1. molding goes all the way around the door and
2. molding goes on the top part of the door only
now i don't know if these is consider 2 parts or if it is just one piece together.
i believe its just like the one "white4drTeg" requested but i need the driver side.
let me know if you have it

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah I think the molding you are talking about is the one inside the door sort of... Its a rubber molding? Whats your email.. I will take some pics this afternoon and email them to you so we know what we are talking about.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
More info about the engine.

B18C JDM Type R
- LSD Tranny
- Brand New OEM Honda CLUTCH
- Shift Linkage
- Mounts
- P28 ECU with Hondata
- Brand New Axels
- Wiring Harness
- Half Shaft
- Alternator
- Starter
- Complete Swap Everything you would need.

·
Registered
954 Posts
how much for engine? Also, pics of the header. If it is decent, I'll take it, how much to ship the engine, then the header to denver 80239?? Is it a 4-2-1 2piece??

1 - 20 of 59 Posts