Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok people...I have a headunit for sale...It's a Panasonic CQ-DF600U.

I had this hooked up to my system for a year or two. I liked it a lot. I have the original manual right here in front of me so if you have any questions on any specs, ask away because I am far from a sound guy.

All I know is it works perfectly.

Here's the picture....if imagestation decides to let me put it up...if not, I guess I need to find a new place to put it so let me know of any places you all may know of...

It was 299.99 new....I am open to ANY offers...I realize I'm not going to get 200 bucks for it. I'm a realist.

Buyer pays shipping.

·
Registered
542 Posts
i use to have this deck, it does have detachable face and is an outstanding deck. the seperate bass control for subs and interior speakers is great and the sound quality is awesome

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Ichishima...I knew it was a good deck but I had nothing to compare it to, nor do I know much about different specs and what to look for and all that jazz...

I have a sale pending right now...will update within a few days...

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OK guys...I have a question....there is a plastic piece that goes around the faceplate...and make it flush with the dash...it's a plastic frame. I just thought of it tonight and now I'm trying to find it in my house...could a buyer get that from somewhere? Panasonic, best buy or some audio store? It's just a plastic frame...

I'm deadset on finding it though....

·
Registered
35,673 Posts
JustinKlemgold on Feb/14/04 said:
OK guys...I have a question....there is a plastic piece that goes around the faceplate...and make it flush with the dash...it's a plastic frame. I just thought of it tonight and now I'm trying to find it in my house...could a buyer get that from somewhere? Panasonic, best buy or some audio store? It's just a plastic frame...

I'm deadset on finding it though....
Any car audio place has them, it's a generic black faceplate surround/trim piece.

·
Registered
35,673 Posts
cheezthis on Feb/15/04 said:
They're not generic...different brands and models have different ones. Most places don't sell them either, you'd have to get it from Panasonic. However, it shouldn't be too expensive.
Best Buy and Circuit City have always had them in for me.

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
I got mine at a custom sound shop here in woodbridge, the pionneer one i bought from a friend didnt have it so I just picked one up.
I was told that they are more or less generic, either that or they just had them laying around because well they dont use them on some installs?
Whatever I think it shouldnt be a problem though for them to find it
Also most install kits that you can buy the generic ones have something like that included with them

1 - 20 of 23 Posts