Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

i bought this off ebay. put it on. drove with it for a while. put the stock one back on. still in awesome condition. so know i'm selling it. or trading it for another shiftknob. post of a pic of the knob you'd like to trade for it. and i'll get back to you...

question: i could have sworn some of the type Rs came with the leather knob (like the GSR)but with red stitching. was this the jdm type r knob? or am i just making things up?

edit: would trade for a stock GSR knob...

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
if i didn't have a titanium one like that, i would. i do have a stock black one from my rs, are you interested in buying? if you are, pm me a price and we'll work it out.

·
Registered
68 Posts
is that the chrome knob or the polished one?

HOw much do you want for it?

I have the stock itr leather one with red stitching.

It was available 97-98 USDM/JDM ITR. 97-01 CDM ITR.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that is the gunmetal knob. it has a polished look to it. and goes great with the itr boot. i just don't like that style shift knob. i forgot how much i paid for it. but i think i may have just quoted one guy way to much. oops. so um through out some offers. hell anything import car related

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
Too bad that knob has the "C" word on it.

·
Registered
8,083 Posts
Could you post a pic of your Si knob?

Also the person that posted saying they have the ITR knob, are you using it or are you willing to part with it?

And also, the RS knob would be the plasticy one which kinda sucks in my opinion. It's what I have now, but I have a GSR one coming in the mail...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts