Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just testing the waters...i've got the oem kit and its primed already. Which includes Type r lip, side skirts, and rear valences. Just seeing how much people are willing to pay for this kit or i want to trade it for 98+ Wings West W-Type includes:

-Wings West W-Type Front Lip
-Wings West W-Type Side Skirts
-Wings West W-Type Rear Lip
-Type R wing

id perfer milano red so i wouldnt have to paint it. Remember im just testing waters cuz im more into wings west kit now. It took me soo long to find the oem kit. Well make offers and ill consider. Thanks alot in advance guys.

PS: I want to sell the WHOLE kit but if i can get more outta selling separate peices I will consider it doing that in the future. As far as pics...I can take some but the kit is in the storage room and if you have a deal for me that im interested in then I will go through knee deep snow and take some pics of the kit.

Note: This is the real oem kit in perfect condition no scratches and it is polyurethene.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
brianle- i updated the post but you got first dibs if i do decide to sell separate peices. Thanks for interest though.

pinoydude2003- im actually lookin for a type r wing not selling.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i guess im looking around $700 plus shipping. Thats how much it was when i saw it on ebay. Remember guys im still not sure on it...but im really looking into the wings west kit.

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Thats about how much I paid for my W-typ kit. I have one brand new that I am interested in trading an OEM kit for. I'm back and forth myself, my kit is still wrapped up and unopened...lol. I was pretty close to painting it, although if you are interested I will hold off...I've got a black teg, so, if I did paint it(which is probably soon) and you wanted to trade it'd be flamenco black pearl.

Oh, I've also got a Milano red stock spoiler, if you're interested at all...

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah, im just so confused. For so long i been wanting the oem kit and i finally got it. Now that i see the wings west kit more often...its startin to look better than the oem kit to me. I'll consider your trade vicious. Imma talk it over with my ex cuz she went through hell with me just to get this kit. LoL..but yeah keep throwin them deals out...i really take it into consideration. Thanks alot guys.

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
I was also wondering what kind of condition this kit was in, and if you could provide any pictures, I have pictures of my kit here and here.

I was also wondering where you got it, because there are some out there that are made of fiberglass and not urathane, the fiberglass ones are replicas...any idea?

·
Registered
247 Posts
Well if the trade doesn't go through and you want to sell the sideskirts let me know. I will buy them as long as they're the real OEM ones.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah this is the oem kit...ill take pics as soon as possible.

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
BACK OFF ALVIN! You're the reason I still like my W-typ kit! Lol, seriously though--I like both. I think yours confirmed the sexyness of the kit to me. I was like: ...Damn I don't know if I want this kit anymore or not, but then a couple months later, I saw your car, and I was like: Damn...gotta get mine painted ASAP. Lol.

·
Registered
4,231 Posts
Vicious on Mar/11/04 said:
BACK OFF ALVIN! You're the reason I still like my W-typ kit! Lol, seriously though--I like both. I think yours confirmed the sexyness of the kit to me. I was like: ...Damn I don't know if I want this kit anymore or not, but then a couple months later, I saw your car, and I was like: Damn...gotta get mine painted ASAP. Lol.
haha dont worry man, I like the kit too much, yeah they're both sexy but I like the WTyp's agressiveness

anyway good luck with the sale/trade, I'm sure both sides will be happy. If you part out your kit it's probly easier to do that and buya whole WTyp kit

1 - 20 of 26 Posts