Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I no longer want my 18's and am willing to trade straight for some 15's or 16's depending on style of them.

Mine are 18x7.5 Rotas that look like Advan super II's I believe. They are a split 3 spoke design, I had them painted anodized blue but could get them painted another color if you like, they have a polished lip. With 215/35 Nitto 450's.

pm me if interested I'm located in MO 65616

::UPDATE:: are now gunmetal w/ polished lip still same price $475.00 SHIPPED

·
Registered
169 Posts
i will trade you some 95 gsr fat fives with some curb scratches and snow tires with decent tread left and a gsr wing with led pm me if your interested!

·
Registered
780 Posts
Wow i never knew rota made a copy for the super advan II's! They look really good! Do you know what they are called? Those would be awesome in 17"!

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry I should have stated that I'm not loking for any kind of stock wheels, looking to trade for somesort of an aftermarket wheel. like a different Rota???

I've looked all over the wheels and internet and can't find the actual name of the wheel other than it says Rota.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will also sell these outright for $475.00 shipped OBO. That is a heck of a deal. I just wanna get rid of them shoot me an offer if interested.

do you know that a 215/35 18 is only .469 inches taller over all than a 205/40 17? That's only .235 inches taller radius, less than a 1/4 inch.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ThePro on Mar/01/04 said:
Love the computer generated graphics!

4x100?

How much tread is left on the tires?
I was lazy on posting the pic from another thread I made :)

yes they're 4x100 only 4 holes not eight like alot of rims. the tires are 2-80%, 2-50% would last for a long time. For this price you could buy 2 new ones and still come out great.

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
nonVtec on Feb/27/04 said:
Wow i never knew rota made a copy for the super advan II's! They look really good! Do you know what they are called? Those would be awesome in 17"!
they are called Konig MP3...look it up you'll see what i mean. i dont think rota makes them.

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Man, if those were only 17s and you were willing to trade for my LS Web wheels + cash, then I would do this. I was turned off before with the blue color, but the gunmetal looks damn nice!

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
like I said before 18" tires are only 1/4 inch bigger radius than 17's you won't even be able to tell when driving.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
lilsouljahboy on Mar/19/04 said:
i can get the money in a 2 weeks
it's between 3of you who say you can get me the money soon. Whoever gets me the $$ first will get the wheels.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts