Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this on a whim brand new about a month ago and paid WAY to much for it. Im now realizing i need some of that money back. So you get this practically brand new OEM shift knob that retails for $100 for $80 plus shipping.

Ill take best offer aswell.

·
Registered
627 Posts
thats not too bad...wish it didnt say the speeds on it...i have a new si and the aluminum one get hot as all hell and that would match the interior of my car...o well.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As you can see from the pics you can barely see the speeds, but yea i know what you mean about the heat of aluminum knobs, part of the reason i got this one in the first place.

·
Registered
627 Posts
rickeo on Sep/25/07 said:
As you can see from the pics you can barely see the speeds, but yea i know what you mean about the heat of aluminum knobs, part of the reason i got this one in the first place.
yea, if i had some extra cash laying around...id prolly buy it. and..lol i have actually missed shifts when that thing is extremly hot, i have to hold it be the sides and have had my hand slip off it...thanks anyway man...

·
Registered
708 Posts
Yeh I got one, took forever to find one. They feel good. Someone get this.

·
Registered
277 Posts
i have one i payed like 100+ for it only regret is that its kinda long and it makes my shifter look like it should be on a truck. i still have my spoon durcon one which i use atm. but i wish i had a short shifter to make it look more proportionate. i cant find anything oem thats shorter than the gsr/itr shifter btw same throw same dual bend only diff is item/sku number which = chrome for itr or black for gsr.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
ya it was on the 97 one for sure and on the 98 but there was an optional knob for it, which is ridicously expensive lol. oh and btw was the 97 USDM ITR OBDI ?? cuz ik the 98 and 00-01 is..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.