Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is a slightly used stock OEM Integra car bra. Leather and it has the word "INTEGRA" on the front. It covers the front bumper. Fits 94-97. It also comes with the original black bag. Excellent condition.

Also have a pair of 00 GSR mirrors in Sonic Blue paint. Excellent condition and powered.

If interested, please Make Me An Offer!!! Also have more rear wiper plugs for sale. Real nice OEM material and look. PM me here or email me at: [email protected]

·
Registered
77 Posts
bobyahead on Mar/22/04 said:
what year is the bra for??
Quote: jdmkraziestyles on Feb/24/04 Up for sale is a slightly used stock OEM Integra car bra. Leather and it has the word "INTEGRA" on the front. It covers the front bumper. Fits 94-up. It also comes with the original black bag. Excellent condition.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
TheGSRGuy on Mar/23/04 said:
Wait...how can the bra fit all G3 Integras? The bumpers were revised in 1998.
From what i was told, it should fit the 98-up front end also since the leather somewhat stretches. But it was used for a 94-97 front.

I apologize for the inconvenience or wrong info. But that was what I was told. I used it a couple of times for my car (about 3 times) and just kept in storage. No longer able to use it since I dont have a US front end anymore.

Anybody interested? Please let me know. Thanks!

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Furious94LS on Mar/23/04 said:
94-97 Bra is for all 94-97 tegs except the Type R
98-01 is for 98-01 except the Type R

They are not interchangable. The Type R has its own bra as well for 97 then the 98+ R has one.
Thanks for clearing that up. Update: fits 94-97 integras. Now that is settled, someone pick this up! Thanks!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.