Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hood is in great shape and very clean. It was only on the car for a few years then I stored it. The only thing wrong I could find was the tiny chip on the front, not even any rust in the chip. Also getting pictures of it is a pain. The light either looks like damage or makes the hood look black.

Asking $75 .

Cloth tan rear seats. Pretty good shape. A green stain on it, not even sure what it's from.

$50 obo + shipping

LS intake. '99 and from an auto (Not sure if that's different from manual) $40 OBO + shipping.

·
Super Moderator
14,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, meant to point that out. It's clover green pearl.

·
Super Moderator
14,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Super Moderator
14,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Madison/Sun Prairie area

·
Super Moderator
14,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Where are you located? If you're not really far I might be able to meet you.

·
Super Moderator
14,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well I do still have it. I'd guess shipping would cost a ton from Wisconsin to Florida but I can try finding out. Going to have to try and locate some sort of box first.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Well I do still have it. I'd guess shipping would cost a ton from Wisconsin to Florida but I can try finding out. Going to have to try and locate some sort of box first.
i hate to sound like a tease but, im thinking since i have to fix my whole front end due to an accident this car was in before i got it back

(hood, driver side fender, radiator support, bumper etc.)

i've been entertaining the thought of the infamous JDM front end conversion and this is the decision i have to make moving forward with this project.

that being said...this original USDM hood you have for sale wouldn't work with the JDM conversion (right?). it's a damn shame too because you have the EXACT color as my original lol. Before you go out box hunting for this hood, what would you do?

·
Super Moderator
14,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Correct it will not fit so if you're going that route don't buy it. Plus I'd think the shipping would be quite a bit. Probably $150 or higher. Let me know.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts