Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Leather Passengers Seat (good condition)
Price: $250 obo
Shipping: $75 (approx)

Leather Drivers Seat (ripped)
Price: $125 obo
Shipping: $75 (approx)

GSR OEM Pressure Plate (used for 1000mi)
Price: $100
Shipping: $10
GSR OEM Friction Disk (used for 1000mi)
Price: $75
Shipping: $10

GSR OEM Flywheel (used for 1000mi)
Price: $175
Shipping: $15

one (1) NEW AEM Underdrive Pully (blue)
Price: $25
Shipping: $5

OEM Shifter/Nob/Bushings (used)
Price: $60
Shipping: $7

Please be sure to check my Buy/Sell rating
Contact hypnotizd if interested.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
blubberbutt on Feb/12/04 said:
Would you sell just the shift knob? If so, could you take more closeup pics of it?

Thanks.
It comes as a set as is. $60 is resonable enough considering a new shift nob from Acura is about $100. If you want to purchase the shift nob for $60, that would be fine also.

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
Meep21 on Feb/13/04 said:
Just buy the whole thing cheap ass!
If you don't like his offer keep it to yourself. Your not the one selling the item. It is between them to discuss. Your 1 post already sucks, keep it up.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Meep21 on Feb/13/04 said:
Just buy the whole thing cheap ass!
Yes, I can't deny it ... I am that ... but like it was already mentioned it is none of your bizness!!! Anyway, I'll pass on the $60 shift knob offer ... I have no need for the other parts nor do I need a knob that bad. Thanks anyway.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bobyahead on Feb/13/04 said:
the pully kit... that is all it comes with?? just one piece?? let me know thanks
I am selling these parts for a friend and from what he told me, it is just the one pully. I can find out if it comes with a belt or not also.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hypnotizd on Feb/14/04 said:
Quote: bobyahead on Feb/13/04 the pully kit... that is all it comes with?? just one piece?? let me know thanks

I am selling these parts for a friend and from what he told me, it is just the pully. I can find out if it comes with a belt or not also.
Ok, this is just the pully by itself. Sorry for taking so long to reply. What is pictured is what is sold.

·
Registered
3 Posts
WHats the price for the flywheel...

Also shift NOB boy if you knew how much a brand new shift nob costs you would just buy the whole shifter as the whole thing is cheaper than just a OEM NOB...you NOB!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Meep21 on Feb/18/04 said:
WHats the price for the flywheel...

Also shift NOB boy if you knew how much a brand new shift nob costs you would just buy the whole shifter as the whole thing is cheaper than just a OEM NOB...you NOB!
Do you think that I am that freakin' ignorant to not check the price of one from the factory? Sheesh why don't you clowns get off my nuts!! I have no use for the other parts and thought that if he wanted to sell JUST the knob for cheaper then I might take it off his hands .. end of story ... nothing more, nothing lesss ...PERIOD. If I wanted any information from you other losers I would have asked. :)

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
meep, shut it dude, thats one thing i dont like about this site is some ignorant people like you!! keep your comments to yourself!!! If someone is lookin for a particular part then let them make the offer, it aint goin on your car fool!! my 2 cents!

·
Registered
3 Posts
did he just say he was on his PERIOD? wtf!?!?!?

I bought the shift nob and its parts just to piss off that guy up top...mr.brokeass!

GG

1 - 17 of 17 Posts