Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Leather Passengers Seat (good condition)
Price: $250 obo
Shipping: $75 (approx)

Leather Drivers Seat (ripped)
Price: $125 obo
Shipping: $75 (approx)

GSR OEM Pressure Plate (used for 1000mi)
Price: $100
Shipping: $10
GSR OEM Friction Disk (used for 1000mi)
Price: $75
Shipping: $10

GSR OEM Flywheel (used for 1000mi)
Price: $175
Shipping: $15

one (1) NEW AEM Underdrive Pully (blue)
Price: $25
Shipping: $5

OEM Shifter/Nob/Bushings (used)
Price: $60
Shipping: $7

Please be sure to check my Buy/Sell rating
Contact hypnotizd if interested.

· Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
blubberbutt on Feb/12/04 said:
Would you sell just the shift knob? If so, could you take more closeup pics of it?

Thanks.
It comes as a set as is. $60 is resonable enough considering a new shift nob from Acura is about $100. If you want to purchase the shift nob for $60, that would be fine also.

· Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hypnotizd on Feb/14/04 said:
Quote: bobyahead on Feb/13/04 the pully kit... that is all it comes with?? just one piece?? let me know thanks

I am selling these parts for a friend and from what he told me, it is just the pully. I can find out if it comes with a belt or not also.
Ok, this is just the pully by itself. Sorry for taking so long to reply. What is pictured is what is sold.

· Registered
179 Posts
Meep21 on Feb/18/04 said:
WHats the price for the flywheel...

Also shift NOB boy if you knew how much a brand new shift nob costs you would just buy the whole shifter as the whole thing is cheaper than just a OEM NOB...you NOB!
Do you think that I am that freakin' ignorant to not check the price of one from the factory? Sheesh why don't you clowns get off my nuts!! I have no use for the other parts and thought that if he wanted to sell JUST the knob for cheaper then I might take it off his hands .. end of story ... nothing more, nothing lesss ...PERIOD. If I wanted any information from you other losers I would have asked. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.