Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Nutbuster said:
B-Series Turbo kit $1600
I decided to boost my DC2 ITR a few months ago and started buying parts. Thinking about possibly changing my setup so I'm putting this B-series turbo kit on the market for interested buyers. I just want what I payed for it, not looking to make profit. If this kit gets sold I have a new setup if not it gets installed when I get all my parts in. This is your chance to get B-series kit before I get all my parts in and start installing them this summer...

Comes with everything you see in the picture below minus the injectors:
AFI Stainless Steel Ramhorn Manifold, Garrett T3/T4 .60 trim .63a/r, Tial 46mm Wastegate 8lb spring, New HKS BOV brand new in box, 3in Stainless Steel Downpipe (2 o2 bungs), Stainless Steel Dumptube, 2-1/2 Intercooler Piping, Intercooler, 2 Couplers and 4 stainless steel T-Clamps, Oil feed line kit.

Nutbuster said:
ITR OEM Seats. No rips, tears, or stains and was a non-smoker. $OLD!
Nutbuster said:
TSUDO B-Series Exhaust Manifold $200

Nutbuster said:
Steering Wheel Cover $25
Nutbuster said:
Honda/Acura B-Series Engine Rebuild Parts $225obo.
↓ Everything in the pic below sold as a whole set ↓

↓ Piston Set 81mm ↓

↓ Piston Ring set ↓

↓ Engine Bearing set ↓

↓ Engine Bearing set ↓

↓ Engine Bearing set ↓

↓ Oil Pump ↓

↓ Timing Belt ↓
Nutbuster said:
BNIB. Integra DC2 Rear Camber kit $150
Nutbuster said:
Unused Big Ass Intercooler. Core dimensions are 23.5in x 11.5in x 3in. Overall length is 31in and 3in in/out pipe. $125obo
Nutbuster said:
BNIB Catalytic Converter. Bought it for a 99 Integra GSR. Should fit most stock Honda/Acura. $100obo
Nutbuster said:
BNIB NGK Spark Plugs Part# BKR7ES-11. $40obo

Nutbuster said:
BNIB Honda/Acura Wheel Lug Locks. $20 obo
Nutbuster said:
BNIB. Guage Pods. $15ea

Nutbuster said:
BNIB Honda Oil Filter Adapter. $30

Nutbuster said:
BNIB. Tire Snow Chains. $50 obo

Nutbuster said:
BNIB. Automotive Solar Charger. $20

Nutbuster said:
BNIB. MOROSO Tapped and Baffled Oils Pan for Honda B-Series Engines. $150
All prices are OBO picked up if you happen to be where I'm at. Add shipping cost via USPS only. I might not be able to respond to PM as fast due to time difference... Thanks for looking!!!

·
Registered
724 Posts
What's the collector size on that Tsudo header? Looks like the box says 94-99 so I'm guessing that means GSR?

Thanks,
Brian

btw I can't wait to see what direction you're planning on going in with your ITR... Subscribed to your thread? Check!

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What's the collector size on that Tsudo header? Looks like the box says 94-99 so I'm guessing that means GSR?

Thanks,
Brian

btw I can't wait to see what direction you're planning on going in with your ITR... Subscribed to your thread? Check!
Collector size is 2in for the headers and yes I bought it for my 99 GSR but sold the car before I got to install it.

I can't wait to get te build going also still waiting for more parts to come in.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
condition of seats? and how much to ship it to 75089.
ITR seats are 9/10, no tears/rips.
Honestly, I think shipping could cost anywhere from $100-$150. I've never shipped anything this big from where I am and I would have to break it down to make it fit in a shipping box. If you are still interested I could take more pics tomorrow and e-mail them to you. Let me know.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts