1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've got the following for sale:

Eibach Pro-Kit Used SOLD

OEM Driver Side Rear Upper Arm NEW $35 Shipped
I bought this upper arm to replace mine since the bushing was shot, and I had problems getting it out, so I tightened it back up and didn't get to install this new one. Selling it to cut my losses. They retail for $65 each, and go for $45 + $10 in shipping on AcuraAutomotiveParts. I'm also throwing in a brand new OEM bolt that connects it to the trailing arm as well. LEFT HAND SIDE, DRIVER SIDE.

NGK Spark Plug Wires R-8 Used $30 shipped

Came off my 96 LS, has less than 2,000 miles on them. Went back to the black OEM ones, didn't exactly match my engine bay. These are R-8s.

I only accept paypal, and willing to consider trades, not really in a rush to get rid of these, they're just sitting around.

Feedback on Ebay and Heatware under the username: danvuquoc. All possitive, plenty of feedback.

Contact me through AIM: danvuquoc, MSN: [email protected] or through PM.

·
Registered
390 Posts
damn, i would take the wires but i dont have a pay pal account :(

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
greenleech on Jan/19/06 said:
damn, i would take the wires but i dont have a pay pal account :(
Yeah sorry, checks, bank checks, & money orders have too much risk accompanied with them unless I wait 1-2 weeks for clearing. And I'm not going to tell people to send cash in the mail.

·
Registered
390 Posts
damn, because i could only do cash or money order.. if possible would you be willing to hold the item until the check clears or you cash the M/O?

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
greenleech on Jan/19/06 said:
damn, because i could only do cash or money order.. if possible would you be willing to hold the item until the check clears or you cash the M/O?
Yeah I guess that sounds fine, I'll send you a PM with my address.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.