Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everything is OBO, I'm leaving for college saturday and REALLY need all the money I can get. My cell is (253) 208-7285. Check my bst rating, everyone I've sold to can vouch.

94-97 stock front bumper lights
http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/pts/411578025.html

I also have:

total gym pro (~$100)
18" konig wheels, CHEAP, cl post

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i DO want you lip! i might not have cash on hand for your lip though... so bring it and i'll pay you back someday... guaranteed. lol.

still got the bumper lights! also have a set of 4 14" steelies with good tires! ill take $20, or whatever the hell you offer me, or they're going in the dump! someone pick these up!!!

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've got a set of steelies for sale now too, full set, 14", decent tires, GOING IN THE DUMP IF NOT BOUGHT. make me an offer and you can pick them up.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
edgewood, near puyallup. They're... tires that go round. They're probably the cheapest tires at les schwab, federal somethingerother. the fronts are mismatched with something else. they're all non-directional get-you-around-long-time tires.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.