Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to sell my 98 Cyprees Pearl GS. It only has 25,000 miles on it. It has been garaged and driven very infrequently during the winter. I have performed regualr oil changes myself. The leather interior is in excellent condition. I recently replaced the entire power antenna assembly and installed a cut-off switch.

I am selling the car because I use a truck in the winter and owning 2 vehichles, plus the expense of kids and housing is getting to be more than I want to maintain.

The car has a few light mods (check profile), but I will include all the stock parts with the purchase.

I am asking $11,000. Please view my profile for pictures and more information.

Edit: I forgot the images are down. I'll post some pics to my Web site and add a link tonight.

·
Registered
25 Posts
The car looks beeee-U-Tee-full. Too bad it's a bit above my price range, or I'd grab it up.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hmmm? Not too much interest. Perhaps if I lower the price to $9500 it will move into some of your price ranges. I would like to sell the car, but I don't need to get rid of it quickly or anything. Even if you have some long-range interest (as far away as next Spring), let know. I am willing to entertain all reasonable offers, so fire away.

I am thinking I may end up getting a Chevy Avalanche after I sell the Teg and my current truck. I know what you're thinking, but after I put a cap on the back I will be able to cart my family around (4 seats in front) and still have a bed big enough to sleep in (back seat folded down) when I go camping. The only problem is they cost almost $40K. Ouch.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts