Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I have for sale a set of g3 GSR mugen reverse indiglo gauges. They are silver in color, not white.
Switch mounts underneath dash to control brightness and color. Best quality indiglo's i have seen. $30 obo. need to get rid of.mugen reverse indiglo

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Patsintegra16 on Aug/26/02 said:
why are you sellin them?
I am getting rid of them because I decided i want the stock look again. I spent over an hour last night getting the residue off my stock gauges, lol. Plus I am going back to school wednesday and any extra money will definately help.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DreamRidez on Aug/26/02 said:
Email me at [email protected] because I will buy them. thanks
its looks like heikdogg is buying the gauges. i will post something if he does not. btw, you are over your storage limit in hotmail, can't send you a message.

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
Yeah, just an FYI. Mugen does not make rev. indiglo gauges.

While they have a Mugen logo on them they are not an official Mugen product.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
dased530 on May/04/03 said:
how much HP will they ad ??

Quote: Aunie on Aug/26/02 u know those are not REAL mugen guages right, since they dont make indiglos
These kind of things are not necissary, just interfering with his sale.

·
Registered
501 Posts
I agree coonie, but I think the buyer should have the right to know that what the seller is saying is a lie, Mugen has no rev indiglo guages.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
wow, i sold these about a year ago. yes they were mugen "style" i loved the way they look but didn't like the problems of indiglo gauges "sticky needles"

1 - 16 of 16 Posts