Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i sold the integra a while back so i have a few parts i want to get rid of, i dont want to ship these so if anybody wants to meet up around the orlando/kissimmee area around BVL thatd work out.

LS 14" webs (not the meshes) 2 have brand new yokohama tires and the other 2 have falken ziex tires about a month old, so the all the tires are pretty much new. only asking for $100 for these i just wanna get rid of them.

OEM vogue silver hood, has a little chip in the middle nothing major but its there, $25

i also have a zex nitrous bottle heater that i never got to use so i can let that go for $15.

so if anybody is interested or has any questions just msg me, if your serious about the wheels i can get pictures but its a pain for me to find a way to put pictures on here but ill do it if your really interested. thanks.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
i'll buy the fuel pump.. tonight, we meet at waterford at the homedepot-postoffice parkinglot... gimmie a call if you havn't sold it yet or want to come out (904) 982-3019 -meshca

p.s. jus wondering.. why would you heat nos? what does it actually do..

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i cant get pictures of it tonight but ill try to have them by tomorrow, anyways the box is normal sized, pretty small actually, fits in the trunk easily with plenty of room left. and the fuel pump is pending to meshca.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Meshca on Sep/24/07 said:
i'll buy the fuel pump.. tonight, we meet at waterford at the homedepot-postoffice parkinglot... gimmie a call if you havn't sold it yet or want to come out (904) 982-3019 -meshca

my bad i was off.. tuesday nights i meet there with my buddies >.< i'm studying for a test right now so i'm off.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Meshca on Sep/24/07 said:

heating a nitrous bottle raises the pressure in the bottle. pressure effects the flow of the nitrous so you want to have the same temp(and thus pressure) everytime you spray. 900psi is a good/safe starting point

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.