Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some OEM parts that I have laying around:

Adriatic Blue Pearl touch up paint <----FREE, first person to ask for it here in this thread gets it!!

JDM lower heat shield $20
amber turn lenses $20
95 LS valve cover $40
LS differential, make offer (read: lowball me)
B20 throttle body $30
B20 IM $30
LS flywheel (68K miles) $30
LS clutch w/ plenty of grip left (68K miles) $30
GSR crank $125
oem fuel rail w/ obd 2 injectors $25
polished ITR style shift knob w/ some scratches $9
oem head bolts for LS $9
LS rear sway bar $15

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TaiChi: no cracks, the housing is flawless. It was swapped for an ITR faux CF housing

loud_whispers: 65K miles on the distributor. Came of a 1998 LS.

·
Super Moderator
25,245 Posts
Gabe, you have a 2.5" high flow cat? And it has the o2 bung for my R? AND you have the donut?!?!!? If this is true, it's sold.

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
loud_whispers: Make me an offer. I don't have a set price for the stuff listed at the bottom.

Justin: yes, it has everything you need to install it to a JDM header collector and b-pipe.

·
Super Moderator
25,245 Posts
*Sigh* I was anxious to see what kind of results you'd get with the DTR header, I know you were looking forward to that.

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Justin: Beleive me it really sucks to have to sell the first 4 items.

Player and the rest of the guys interested in the stuff at the bottom: Just make an offer on this stuff.

I'm not looking to get rich on this stuff so don't be bashful. Just need to get it out of my garage since I don't have the blueteg anymore.

·
Registered
323 Posts
How much are you approximately looking for the ITR trunk brace? I just ask b/c I have no idea how much they go for and I don’t even know where to start with an offer. And this is that short bar that connects to the end of the trunk near the tail lights, right? Is it just a bolt on or is there some drilling involved? Thanks man.

·
Registered
192 Posts
What condition are they in? Are they cracked or scratched? I don’t know how much they go for and I don’t what to throw out a price and insult you…LOL you know?

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Silver2000GS-R on Feb/19/04 said:
How much are you approximately looking for the ITR trunk brace? I just ask b/c I have no idea how much they go for and I don’t even know where to start with an offer.

And this is that short bar that connects to the end of the trunk near the tail lights, right?

Is it just a bolt on or is there some drilling involved?
Just looking to get what I paid for it. $50. No prob, I totally understand about not wanting to lowball.

Yes this is the bar that connects to the trunk wall near the taillights on the ITR.

Slight drilling is involved. Here are some instructions for the installation of a trunk wall brace on a non-ITR.
click here. Many thanks to BSQ for the how to.

Player5530: I'd be looking to get about $30 + about $8-10 for shipping. I don't have any pics. They are not damaged and were pulled off of the car a month after I bought it (in 2001).

·
Registered
323 Posts
may I ask why you didn't install the trunk brace? Also, do you take paypal or what form of payment are you looking for?

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
My car was stolen before I had a chance to install it.

The JDM trunk floor brace that I'm selling is a bolt on mod for the both the 2dr and the 4dr. Its a 4 point attachment if you have a DC4 chassis. If not then you can just flip it around and use 2 of the holes for a coupe. It was purchased from Hmotorsonline and imported from one of his JDM exporters.

·
Registered
323 Posts
damn you!! the evil voices are telling me that i want both bars! hahaha.....about how much are you looking to get for the floor trunk brace?

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Silver2000GSR: I was asking $50 for the ITR bar and $80 for the oem jdm trunk brace. The jdm trunk brace really is a nice piece.
If you buy both, I could could you a slight break and give them both to you for $120 + shipping.

RacerZook: I'll get you that quote and let you know how much the shipping will be today.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts