Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seats/interior parts from a G3 and a G2 that I really need to sell so I can buy a new set of tires... All seats come with brackets.

heres what all I have:

black, passenger side G3 front seat. very good condition - $140 shipped

2 grey G2 front seats, fricken excellent condition - $280 shipped

grey G2 back seats, good condition - $250 shipped.

grey G2 headliner - $50 shipped OBO

grey G2 door panels, excellent condition - $80 shipped OBO

G2 rear cargo cover - $35 shipped

G2 sunroof motor - $45 shipped OBO

G2 window motors - $35 shipped

PM me with any questions or for pictures. thanks

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am at school rite now.. lol

and the pictures are on my computer at home. thats why I said PM me for pics and I will just send them when I get home.

but if you are wondering what they look like now, the G3 seats are the ones that are the most common.. black, cloth G3 seats. they have no holes or anything so if you just want to know what they look like, just look at a picture of any black G3 seats, or just wait until I get home and I will send you pictures of mine.

the G2 seats look almost exactly the same, but they are more of a dark grey color.

·
Registered
285 Posts
dude the prices are good and that's with shipping someone pick this stuff up

·
Registered
278 Posts
I wasn’t saying they were not good prices.. but its easier to pick stuff up on top of that I would think that most would not take it literal... any how... some good sh!t for sale

·
Registered
285 Posts
i wasnt talking to you...i was saying these were good prices and people should buy it...when i said pick this stuff up i just meant buy it....sorry for the confusion

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.