Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
EVERYTHING I HAVE MUST GO SOoN!!
I am Selling:
- 2001 LS Integra Coupe Silver w/ custom Red&Silver Leather seats (real nice), 26,000 miles and in nice condition. GREAT PRICE
- 4 Piece Full Blitz Body Kit(fr. and Rr. Bumpers, L&R Sideskirts) for 98-01 Teg, matching Silver of 01 Teg. Good condition, rear bumper is in almost perfect condition. PRICE:$150! only sold to buyers for pickup in Montgomery County, MD area.
- 4 red GReddy seat belt covers in great condition, very RARE! PRICE: $50 shipped
- GReddy SP Full Cat-Back Exhaust used for 7,000 miles- PRICE:$200 also only sold to buyers for pickup in Montgomery County, MD area. It has 1 small hole towards the back of the pipe due to normal wear and tear, still sounds HOT.

Just PM me as soon as possible if Interested, it all must go SOoN, thanks. I have sold parts here before and have gotten good feedback so you can trust me.

- Integred01

·
Registered
798 Posts
i need the metals for the front bumper that holds the corners!! let me know if you want to sell that and you are willing to ship... if not, does anybody know where i can get them for a reasonable price?? thanks

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi apologize for taking so long to respond, but I have sold the entire body kit and fenders. So idrinc I can't help you sorry, and boby sorry I don't have those pieces for you either. But anyone else interested in the GReddy Exhaust, Pads, or the car?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts