Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of 4 AGX shocks along with 4 Neuspeed Sport springs.The springs are already compressed onto the shocks. Everything is in good shape. Used for about 6 months.FEATURES -Manually adjustable multistage damping.
-Adjusts from street to track in seconds. -No need to lift vehicle or use special tools. -Competition grade engineering and construction

·
Registered
11,935 Posts
What a salesman! I think just about everyone here is familiar with KYB AGX's. Price? What kind of use?

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
im askin 360 shipped for both..i wont part the springs and shocks..just daily driving on them..cannot get pics yet because im away at school and only go home during the weekends..

·
Registered
292 Posts
I think it's intresting that I keep on talking to you and telling you that I want these and will get you the money but you keep on trying to sell them.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
youre saying youll have the money in a week or so..what if i get a buyer before then? its first come first serve no offense to you

·
Registered
4,960 Posts
I assume when you say you have no pic, you mean one of the actual items, but do you have a pic of your car that shows the drop?

·
Registered
321 Posts
speaking of suspensions, anyone interested in some coil overs, let me know. There are new never used, still in the box, got them but found out i have no use for them.

·
Registered
292 Posts
pbizzlegsr on Feb/19/04 said:
youre saying youll have the money in a week or so..what if i get a buyer before then? its first come first serve no offense to you
Ouch, No offence to you but that's not the way good business is done. When someone tells you they will buy them and get you the money then the sale is then pending. The seller should not then go list the item on e-bay and Team Integra again. Then when that person gets you the money, the item is then sold.

When someone tells me that they are going to be buying something from me then I wait for them. I can understand your want to sell them but in my eyes I am first came first not served, but apparently a persons word doesnt mean sh*t to you.

·
Registered
4,960 Posts
Hey man, I want this stuff. I'll have the money in September. So the sale is pending now right? You have to keep them for 7 months now, ok?

·
Registered
4,960 Posts
When people sell something and they have an asking price, it is based on first come, first served. First come, does not mean "I want it and I'll get you the money whenever," it means "I want it and heres the money."

You want him to just take your word that you will have the money in a week? He (I assume) does not know you, so how does he know that he can trust you. What if you say you'll have the money in a week, and the next day, someone shows up at his front door with cash in hand looking to buy his stuff. Should he say "No, sorry dude, I have a buyer that'll have the money in a week." So that dude leaves and goes to buy the stuff from someone else since he has the cash.

Now you are driving home from work and you are rolling u behind someone at a light, and you sneeze and accidently your foot slips off the brake pedal and you hit the erson in front of you. You have a tiny scratch on your bumer, but somehow you scratched up the ersons bumer real bad.

The person gets out and says "Give me $360 and we won't call insurance." You figure, hey that's a lot less than what it would cost me if my insurance remiums went up. So you write the guy a check and ask him not to cash it for a week. He agrees and you leave.

Now you won't have the cash in a week anymore and Wash can't go back to the guy that had the cash in hand because he already bought what he wanted.

I know thisis farfetched, but its just how it is dude.

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
97_Integra_GSR on Feb/19/04 said:
speaking of suspensions, anyone interested in some coil overs, let me know. There are new never used, still in the box, got them but found out i have no use for them.
No thread jacking please.

and Please show some respect.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
sorry not parting out the springs..want to sell whole set with shocks..and a98tegls sorry no pics of my car with the drop but i do have a pic of the exact drop it will give on another car..and lastly..everything you said 2 post up is exactly what i meant by first come first serve..how do i know someones word is good when i dont even know them?.ill just have to wait..

·
Registered
11,935 Posts
JohnnyRed on Feb/19/04 said:
Quote: pbizzlegsr on Feb/19/04youre saying youll have the money in a week or so..what if i get a buyer before then? its first come first serve no offense to you Ouch, No offence to you but that's not the way good business is done. When someone tells you they will buy them and get you the money then the sale is then pending. The seller should not then go list the item on e-bay and Team Integra again. Then when that person gets you the money, the item is then sold.

When someone tells me that they are going to be buying something from me then I wait for them. I can understand your want to sell them but in my eyes I am first came first not served, but apparently a persons word doesnt mean sh*t to you.
This starts with the seller agreeing that he will hold onto them for you for a week. He obviously needs the money.
You should have handled it that way and maybe he would have held it for you.
I just bought a cd player from 90 integraLS and he held it for me for 4-5 days. He did me a favor because he felt he could trust me . It's all about communication man.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hey john..yes i did say that..and if youre very serious about buying i will do that..its just these days there are way too many flackers..you have to sell to whoever has the money on hand..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts