1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale:

Offers Welcome!!!

Injen cai: Sold!

1994 jdm gsr cluster, 146,281 km on the clock. Very good condition, works perfect. $70 shipped, $60 picked up. obo.

Rear bumper from a 1995 gsr. Good condition, a few light scratches. No gouges or major scratches. Teal in color. All mounting brackets and clips are in tact. No reasonable offer will be refused. Pick up only on this item.

DC sports header will be for sale, it's still on the car.Jdm with 2.5" collector. Stainless. Used for about 5k. NoN-DENTED.Accepting offers, I can have it off the car whenever. I'd prefer pick-up, but I will ship it.

Located in Milwaukee, WI.

Paypal verified. Bought and sold on t-i for awhile now.

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, it will fit any b series motor. The length is correct for any itr, 94 +ls/rs/gs/se, and the 00-01 gsr's. If you have any fitment questions i'll be happy to answer them. The header is practically brand new, i'm upgrading to a hytech style.

·
Registered
40 Posts
hey im lookin into that header... are you selling nething else... cuz i would consider taking that valve cover and maybe if you have a hatch cover ill take those off your hands also let me know

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.