Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
'97 ITR motor for sale...every gasket has been replaced with genuine Honda parts...head was compression tested and checked for warpage...everything checked out ok....also new water pump, oil pump...$2600 OBO

motor comes as is with a little under 40k kilometers on it....complete longblock...with ecu...I dont have axles or shift linkage so please dont ask....free delivery locally!

its a B18c which is a JDM ITR head that has p73 stamped on it. p73 = itr; p72 = gsr and if you open up a JDM motor the cooling walls will have a white coating on them...I don't know why but its there.

selling for a friend so she can buy coilovers for her new ride

add shipping if not local to southern california...

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ILoveMyAcura95 on Jan/19/06 said:
any possible way if i trade in a ls and u take some money off?
not really lookin to trade...unless you got coilovers for an evo

just sell your car, make some money and PM me!

thanks for the offer

·
Registered
459 Posts
WHA IF.... I BY SOME COIL OVERS FOR A EVO AND I GIVE U MY LS MOTOR... FOR THE ITR MOTOR?EVEN TRADE

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ls cable tranny has been sold..

motor is still left! someone pick this up...

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
its a B18c which is a JDM ITR head that has p73 stamped on it. p73 = itr; p72 = gsr and if you open up a JDM motor the cooling walls will have a white coating on them...I don't know why but its there.

How much shipped to mass?....Also what included??? Pics

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
xtremeness101 on Jan/20/06 said:
A B18C is not an ITR motor? Im not sure about the head you have but i have a b18c block and its out of a japense gs-r
dude, in america, the B18C5 is the type r motor. in japan, it's the B18C Spec-R, or just the B18C... so yes, a B18C is an ITR motor

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Like Ami said, its a B18C which in Japan, is the Type-R motor. It comes with the complete longblock and ECU. Shipping will be determined if there is serious inquiry...

I'll try to get some pics up as soon as I can, along with the mileage on the motor.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
updated the first post with mileage...pics will be up soon.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I have a JDM spec B18C. But its not a Type R. Its a basically a JDM Spec Gsr with 180hp instead of 170hp. But if the head is stamped p73 then its a Type R.

Just wanted you guys to be aware that not all B18C's are Type R's.

Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
lookin to move this soon...my friend wants coils! all reasonable offers will be considered.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.