Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its a 94 ls with an ls vtec engine. it has all black gsr leathers and black interior which is pretty much mint. all red tails
all the boltons. i/e/h/im/suspension. 126k on the chassis. less on the head and block. chipped p28
the pics can say the rest.

asking 6000 obo

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Aww. I would trade you my ZX-6R if you lived closer

If you don't have another car, DoNT get a bike. Just trust me. And if you do have another car, sell IT and then finance the rest of the bike. Trust me, you don't want to trade your pride and joy for a bike. I thought I would forget about my teg, but I still love them both, lol. KEEP THE TEG. Finance the bike. If you can't afford a bike and a car, you cant afford a bike. It's not worth it.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i got my old truck that i need for the harsh winters and i wrecked my pride and joy. this was just a replacement. i dont really love it like i did my old one. i thought it would replace the void in my heart but it didnt lol

·
Registered
627 Posts
beautiful teg...wish i could pick it up...

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
BoostMachine05 on Oct/01/07 said:
list of the build please. and which tranny are you running?
aem sri
dc header
2.25 exhaust
skunk 2 IM
the guy who put it together said type r pistons and cams, i checked the cams and im pretty sure they are not type r, but it feels like its got some pretty high compression, so i think they are type r pistons and maybe a different cam.

i didnt build it and thats all i really know.

im pretty sure its an ls tranny

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.