Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, I posted this with a set of wheels but the wheels are sold and I wanna let that thread die and start fresh with this interior.

This interior came out of my friend's 96 integra. He bought some racing seats and has no need for his leather any more. This seats will bolt right up in any civic hatch; for those of you that do not know. The seats are in great shape. There is only one small rip on the driver seat ( shown in the picture below). If you have any question, please let me know.

Price: $220 plus shipping
Email: [email protected]
AIM: MC19120

Here is what I was talking about; Easy fix.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would like to sell everything together. So the buyer gets the whole package. If in a few days we don't sell them, I will part it out but for right now, nothing is getting parted out

·
Registered
252 Posts
Coroncho80 I sent you a pm about the seats, im interested, but first what color are they?. That picture doesnt seem to be working for me. In in the philly area, so i could go for a pick up.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I have a friend that is interested. What color are they?? the pictures are not working. I live at 06902... please let me know. also is it a 2 or 4 door Integra?

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They came out of a 96 teg coupe and the color are butter. I don't know why the pics are not working because they are working for me hehehehe.

We installed a set of integra leather seats in my friend's 98 hatch & 94 hatch and they bolted right up. But if you say that it will only bolt on 92-95, I will take you word for it.

I will work on the quotes for shipping.

·
Registered
387 Posts
if I am not mistaken then the rear will not fit the 4drs. if that is what you are looking for.

·
Registered
192 Posts
YO Maurice the leathers are sick!! Can’t wait to put them on Isabel. Good lookin out homie!! Holla at me when your Teg is finished!

Peace,
Rayan

1 - 17 of 17 Posts