Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$150.00 + Shipping - 98-01 ITR Lip (Urethane, Milano Red)
*** SOLD 94-01 ITR Wing ***
$50.00 + Shipping - Ractive Front and Rear Upper Strut Bars

Check signature for pics.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Pics? And is the wing Oem repainted or did you buy it from another country, cuz the ITR didn't come in red here.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pics can be found here.

Yes the wing was repainted, but it originally came off a 2000 Phoenix Yellow Type R.

The lip is made by Wings West and is urethane as pointed out.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ride feels pretty nice to me. Have had them on almost 1 year and my stock shocks are till as good as day I put them on.

Camber is barely none on rear, there is some noticable camber on the front, but, the Kumho tires I have had on for over half a year are showing next to zero inner tread wear from the camber.

Drops the Integra perfect height. I get 2 fingers under the front wheels and almost 2 1/2 fingers in the rear.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think you are confused.

Im willing to trade my ITR wing for a same color GS-R or LS wing (Ill pay shipping on the wing sent to me) and the buyer pays the $100.00 + shipping on the ITR wing. LS and GSR wings go for around $50 regularly.

Basically you either pay $150.00 + shipping for the ITR wing, or, $100.00 + shipping + your old wing (if its milano red). And yes, obviously I would pay the shipping cost of your old wing to my house.

I think you are confused about something.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just an update: I've given the local guys until Feb 16th to buy these, if they are not sold by then, I will start selling them to you guys.

Please add me to your aim list (DJGibb1) to keep in contact with me.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Another update.

The wheels will be up for sale, but buyer assumes shipping, will more than likely cost anywhere between 75-90 dollars.

Send me a PM or msg me on AIM to offer a price.

one rim has a very fine curb rash on the outside lip, less than 2 inches in size, unnoticable unless looking for it. one tire has a bubble on the inside, but all tires are only about 6 months old.

Im going ahead and lining up backup buyers here on TI.net exclusivly if noone buys this stuff localy by monday. PM or msg me right away if you are interested in something!

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Heh yet another update: ITR Wing Sold to local TI.net member racatac.

He also bought my Buddy Club 2 sides months ago, good guy!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts