Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
duballstar on Feb/06/06 said:
hey is your return line stainless steel?

YES

Quote: coolhandluke on Feb/06/06 So the s200 includes a boost option?

I have not purchased the boost option on it.

Quote: RiCeRoCkEt801 on Feb/06/06 PM sent
As of right now im not parting the turbo parts.

·
Registered
281 Posts
dibs on the IC piping if you part out

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
toneman14 on Feb/06/06 said:
these are some crazy prices. is there a time frame in which you are looking to sell this stuff? Im interested in the tranny. Does it havea LSD?
I need to sell it within a month. The tranny is a stock 00GSR so it doesn't have an LSD but you can add one.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
mrimmortal01 on Feb/06/06 said:
wow that is such a good deal... I want to go turbo this summer... but being in california wouldn't a setup like yours be difficult to have?
Yes and No, a setup like this would not pass smog (visual) so you would either have to find a shop that will pass you or take it off every 2 years. But a turbo is very easy to install/take off so all you would need to do is swap out your manifolds and put back on an intake in order to pass the visual. You can leave most of the other parts on becuase they are legal to have.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
to swap back every two years I would more or less have to put the car back to stock correct?
Short answer: yes
long answer:
Just take off the stuff that will fail visual and your emissions will be the same since your not forcing in more air.

So if you installed the kit and smog came up all you need to take off is the Exhaust portion (manifold/turbo/downpipe) and replace it with a stock manifold.
And take of your intercooler piping and add your stock intake or a short ram. Hell, if you wanted to you coud leave the intercooler attached to your bumper because its not doing anything. They won't fail you for having a non-functional intercooler.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Im pretty local to you and this sounds like a great deal and all the parts seem to be good quality stuff. I may be able to buy this setup from you. All it is missing is the downpipe parts wise?

Big parts:
Downpipe
Blow off valve

Small parts:
nuts/bolts
connectors for IC piping

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.