Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gues i have alot of halo rings at my house with or without leds and i got to sell them. I will sell four halos with leds for $75.00 shiped in the U.S. i have a bunch of rings now and a blue one already assembled. but i can make you almost any color.

Get back to me

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dude i can make them for any year i but the ones already made are for a 94-97. But i can make them for a 98-01 if you like.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
im interested in a pair, but am wondering on installation of them, if they are installed like it says in the article, or if you give directions with them. also, do you do clear/bluish ones? how about red?
PM me or post back
-dan

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
you know i would be intrested but I really don't feel like taking my kit off and bake my headlight housings...lol I wish i knew someone that would do it for me

·
Registered
973 Posts
If you're still making the Halo rings and selling them, I'd be interested in some clear rings with Amber LEDs, but I only need two (for my bright bulb housings).

If you can't find bright Amber LEDs I could use a pair of super white ones, but I wouldn't be as happy. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts