1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ACT Street Disc - less than 2k miles - still look sbrand new
ACT Heavy Duty Pressure Plate - less than 2k miles
Package - $320 shipped ***SOLD***

Toda Chromoly Flywheel, was 8.8lbs, but has been resurfaced, have not reweighed. - $120 shipped **SOLD**

B18C1 engine (block and head, IM, pumps/pulleys, no distributor) 100k miles, new rings @ 75k - $950 (pick up only, located in CT) - **SOLD**

Tranny - Brand new from acura, under 2k miles, housing cracked - $800 obo

Rear suspension parts - Trailing arms, sway bar, etc.

Fuel tank and Pump

Other Misc parts - Seats, 2 stock radio's **SOLD**

Got some other stuff just ask, car totaled and being parted.
Passenger and driver side windows.

Full set of Cloth seats - Black with design **SOLD**

4 Rota Subzeros - White - Some scratches and dents have pictures, looking for $100 for all 4. Have tires, 2 paradas, 2 nitto 555 extreme, 2 yoko A520's

Need to get rid of everything, am selling stuff cheap

·
Registered
296 Posts
Would you be interested in breaking up the long block? I might be interested in just a bare short block or short block if you'd be willing to do that and ship as well.

·
Registered
390 Posts
how much for the weapon r intake, I need an intake just to get my gsr engine in. where r u located? Id come by and take a look see if there is anything else I can use. Would you be willing to pull of the brake arm, I dont need any of the other parts for it just the arm/pedal.
Are you headlights good, I could use a pasengerside one.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
atomicarmy - have the subzeros, but they were scuffed and somewhat damaged in the accident, especially right front. I can take some pics, but they do have some deep gouges.

Justin3 - I'd prefer to sell the engine whole, easier for me

VtecPow - Yes RSR is still good, I've had it since 99. Canister has a small dent, other than that its great, can send pics if interested.

hondadriver - Intake no good, Yup I can take the brake arm off, I'm in Farmington.

JointheRejects - I can take pics of the clutch, honestly the disc still looks brand new. I broke in properly, no reving past 4,500 for the first 1k miles.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Everyone that PM'd me got a response, if you posted on here, best thing to do is PM me, easier for me to keep track of things.

-Jon

I have paypal account, and high feedback

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
do you have the paperwork to go with the tranny?

·
Registered
176 Posts
haha hey jon, looks like you finally got every pulled apart huh? cool, loving the RS*R exhaust btw, ended up cracking the mid-pipe because of improper installation but i just got custom 2.5" piping about 2 weeks ago, merry christmas bro, oh yeah i have thread about installing that RS*R on my 4dr, it's somewhere around here...

LOL....neglected to see this post started in october...hahaha, just wanted to say hi anway

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Drew, yeah man, finally got the whole car apart, its actually in about 6 pieces in my yard, just gotta get my buddy with a truck to help hual the pieces away. Glad the RS*R is treating you as good as it treated me. Merry x-mas to you too man.

kingkash420, yeah man, I have the paperwork from the dealer who I purchased the tranny from and who I had do the install.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
pm me with your asking price on the cracked tranny.. i am very interested and just waiting to hear from you

·
Registered
453 Posts
Do you have the windshield washer fluid motors, driver-side fender-liner, and the front turn signal sockets and harness? How much do you want for those? Thanks.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
intecura, sorry don't have any of that.

shocker979, its was a 2dr, but no mirrors man, the car rolled over twice

·
Registered
390 Posts
do you have the sensor that goes on the bottom of the throttle body?? I forgot the name of it I think its the idle air sensor. (#13 in the pic) I finished my swap and that sensor is bad, thanks for the pedal, it was a pain in the a$$ to get in but its all good now, just need that sensor.
Steve

1 - 20 of 35 Posts