Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, Resurecting this thread because I made it and didn't keep up. Just found this old box of stuff again and I'd like to get rid of it. I've reduced prices significantly. Buy my stuff! Most of it is barely more than the cost of shipping so I'm hoping someone will buy it up! Everything is new unless otherwise noted.

All this stuff was purchased for my 98 GSR, but never used. Just gathering dust. Feel free to make offers or buy a couple parts for discounts.

Gates Water Pump - $30 shipped (marked down from $50)
Gates Blue Racing Timing Belt - SOLD
Honda OEM Headgasket - SOLD
Honda OEM Exhaust Gasket - SOLD
Honda OEM Intake Gasket - SOLD
NGK Spark Plugs - $10 shipped
DB8 rear door handles (used, fits front handles too) - $15 shipped

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry for the late response. Just moved from KC to Norfolk... took a while. I still have the head gasket and yes it is for a b18c1. PM me if you want to pick that up.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, Resurecting this thread because I made it and didn't keep up. Just found this old box of stuff again and I'd like to get rid of it. I've reduced prices significantly. Buy my stuff! Most of it is barely more than the cost of shipping so I'm hoping someone will buy it up! Everything is new unless otherwise noted.

All this stuff was purchased for my 98 GSR, but never used. Just gathering dust. Feel free to make offers or buy a couple parts for discounts.

Gates Water Pump - $30 shipped (marked down from $50)
Gates Blue Racing Timing Belt - SOLD
Honda OEM Headgasket - SOLD
Honda OEM Exhaust Gasket - SOLD
Honda OEM Intake Gasket - SOLD
NGK Spark Plugs - $10 shipped
DB8 rear door handles (used, fits front handles too) - $15 shipped

Thanks for looking.
I had been looking for this piece for a long time. How can I get it? Thank you

1 - 9 of 9 Posts