Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone, gs-r blades are in high demand so i will do what i can to provide the supply, i have 1 set of non-polished GS-R blades in near mind condition. there are no curb marks or anything to that effect. they have stock gs-r tires on them, plenty of thread left but i would consider changing out the tires not long after you purchase the wheels (if you do).

i am going to get a digital camera soon so I will be able to provide pictures to those who are interested in the future.

I live in the bay area, and i would greatly prefer pick up, however if a good offer is made from outside the area I will consider shipping

i am asking for 500 OBO, email me if interested, i wont be able to host the pics on the net, but i should be able to email them out, of course local people can come to visit, i live in Palo Alto.

Ogi

·
Registered
635 Posts
500 for unpolished rims?
I didnt know they made Unpolished Blades?

·
Registered
420 Posts
hey not to be rude but dosnt it say he just has one set?
"i have 1 set of non-polished GS-R blades" not trying to be rude

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
burton_rider on Feb/23/04 said:
hey not to be rude but dosnt it say he just has one set?
"i have 1 set of non-polished GS-R blades" not trying to be rude
thanks for the backup
...hehe yeah only have 1 set, can't get any more

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks blubberbutt, don't have pics yet, will try tomorrow sorry guys (damn finals in my distance learning classes)

as far as the price, price is always negotiable, especially if someone is willing to drive from socal.

Ogi

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
local buyers i'm also interested in stuff to trade

looking for a variety of stuff so feel free to PM me w/ offers.

Ogi

·
Registered
635 Posts
Hey...
ARE THEY POLISHED or not?
I never even heard of unpolished Blades unless you had them painted?

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
they are oem blades off a 1998 gs-r ...to my knowledge the truely polished blades were only available on the 2001 gs-r, so no they are not polished

Ogi

1 - 16 of 16 Posts