Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Ground Control/Tokico Illumini assembly for sale. They will fit 94-01 Integra LS/GS/RS. Great condition. Rides very comfortable in the lower settings and handles like a champ in one of the higher settings. You set your preference for this coilover setup. When purchased the Ground Controls were specially ordered to have a custom rate of 375/400.

Located in VA. Sorry no pics at this time but I have references. I am in the process of purchasing a digicam. $410 plus shipping.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
If you decide to part it out, I will give you $250 for the Ground Control coilovers. I'm sure you can sell those Illuminas for at least $200. Please let me know because I'm willing to buy them ASAP.

*Edit* I have Koni Yellow shocks and I know these shocks need special adapters from GC for them to fit. Will these coilovers fit my shocks as long as I purchase these adapters from GC, or does GC make totally seperate coilovers for Koni applications?

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
koni upgrades are 25 bucks a corner to get them to fit. want to trade for the springs? ill give u my standard gc springs and a lil something too. let me know. i got a good buy and sell.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
how many miles did you have them on for?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts