Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a used greddy turbo kit I bought not too long ago. I bought from city-speed which is great becuase they get their items directly from Trust. It was install during november and has just over 1,000 miles on the kit. It comes with everything to install, no need to buy bolts and other parts. Don't have to worry about tuning either becuase it comes with greddy pre-tuned e-mange system is way better than the old blue box. I also have the greddy type 31v intercooler. This intercooler is in great shape and looks awesome. It also has all the pipings and couplers with clamps. All you need to do is buy oil and a new oil filter if you want. I bought the turbo kit alone over $2000. I pay extra for the intercooler since that it is illegal and not sold with the turbo kit. Why run a turbo without intercooler? This intercooler I bought was around $600. I also bought a greddy type BLow of valve which isn't working very good. You can just throw it away if you want but its in ok condition. I also will include a sport-comp autometer boost gauge that I bought for $60.

The reason I am going to sale this is becuase I am planning on buying a Honda CBR600 or Yamaha R6

What is for sale
greddy turbo kit with all necassary parts
greddy type 31V intercooler
blow of valve
boost gauge reads up to 30vac and 20 psi

This kit is direct plug and play. You don't have to worry about finding all the parts and tools. It even comes with installation instructions. No need for tuning.

Make me an offer,

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
would this fit a 2001 and also i heard the downpipe is ac compatible as well as power steering compatible correcct and also what the size of the downpipe i think 2 inchs rigth

Is this really 50 state legal honestly
thanks alot

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i am not sure if its 50 state legal honestly becuase i haven't taken it to be smog. But I am pretty sure the turbo kit is suppose to be legal. adding an intercooler is illegal. Yes this kit is power steering compatible and ac. I still have my P.S. and A.C. as well. This kit does give a lot of power. I was really surprise and really really happy with the results. I am not sure what size the downpipe is, I would guess 2inch, I have a 2.25 pippings and is a pretty good match.

·
Registered
174 Posts
i believe the greddy kit is carb approved as long as it has no intercooler. Its on one of the past threads here, i just remember seeing that somewhere. For some reason adding the intercooler to the greddy kit makes it fail smog tests. But its legal here in NC

Good luck w/ the sale man!
and enjoy the bike, a great adrenaline rush they are!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
the kit fits 2001, I think I may have had the 2001 piping because I had to made a little adjustment to make it fit on my 97 gsr. As long as its obd2 this kit will fit. No problems at all for me to install the kit. It was 100x easier than a clutch installment. i am located in the central valley by fresno area

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
to make this kit fit on 94-95s>> basically an obd-2 conversion is how I see it. Its not worth doing it but if you want? I went and got the greddy kit because I ddin't want to convert to an obd-1 becuase of the extra $ and because it would be much harder getting it smoged. Everything should exactly like how it is on my 97. the only thing different is obd.

I am still taking offers. I have this kit ready to sell.. I have a motorcycle waiting. won't last too long people.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.