Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, what i got for sale are these generation one gsr rims for sale. they are a set and will not be sold individually. they have mild abbrasions on the them and i mean minor. you can probably use the DIY info and repair the minor scratches and paint them or polish them. As far as the lip, there are no curb damages at all. these rims will fit gen1-gen3. the tires have about 80% tread on them.

here are the pics, these pics are actual pics. they were on ebay before.

ALSO, i am no longer looking at the 150 range. that was when i was desperate for money. im looking at to getting about 300 for the set + shipping.

i do accept paypal. my paypal account is
[email protected]
the first one to get the funds in takes them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...8662&item=2472665779&sspagename=STRK:MEBWA:IT

if that doesnt work type this id number in the search box of ebay. com2472665779

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i dont know whats up, am i doing something wrong, i want pics to show but it shows red boxes. so i just put the link. this is what i did to try.
first i clicked on the image icon the one with the tree.
then i post those web addresses in there. click okay. and still no luck. thanks.

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
since im saling these, i never actually put them on my ride, does anyone have a gen 3, with these rims. i would like to see a pick. the only reason i got them was for a back up set of tires

1 - 12 of 12 Posts