Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am cleaing up around the house all items price includ S&H i can get more pics if you want but dont waist my time if you are just browzing around and dont low ball me some bull **** offer

shark ant 20$

rear speaker holders 20$

neuspeed lic. plate hole cover 30$

oil pressure gauge new auto meter 65$

chrome gague bezel 15$

cd din some clips are broke off the back 15$

4 front camber kits like new 55$

brown rear seat belts all hardware 35$

99 gsr rear seats almost perfect 300$

like new no name filters 18$ each

12v remote on/off switch 15$

was red faded ichiban 25$ ( can be sanded down to chrome like)

black door handles 40$

pioneer ws-2000spl sub 135$

snow flake caps 20$

2 brand new never used 200$

·
Super Moderator
14,201 Posts
From the guidelines.

Buy/Sell/Trade Forum Etiquette
Recently, some members have begun to "hijack" for sale threads with nasty comments, expressing no interest to the sale. If you're not interested in the sale, LEAVE THE THREAD ALoNE! Such posts will be deleted or further action will be taken. Additionally, members should not post their items for sale in someone else's buy/sell/trade thread. These posts will be removed.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
didnt peoples' Moms tell them "if you have nothing nice to say, dont say anything at all"

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Dude those fenders are so nice.

Could you pm me the name or design so I could find em when i get money? cuz i wont have money soon and someone will buy those soon for sure. so ill miss out. =(

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
the gauges are for sale. i sold them but they came back because the guy said they were blown i check them out and they work fine. they are for and ls but i used a black sharpie to coler the redling to match a gsr

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.