Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have brand new buddy club body kit 94-97, from versus motorsports. got it in september, i just cant see spending all that money on paint for such an old car

md/va/de/nj/pa only, willing to meet half way. no shipping.

cf hood, good fitment. also from versus ms. used for about 6 months. $150 plus trade of your hood GBP oNLY

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
How different is the Granada Pearl to the Flamenco Black? And what brand is the CF Hood? Please provide all details of the hood (ie. any bubbles, etc...)

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
And would you be interested my Flamenco Black hood? What's the website address for Verses Motorsports?

·
Registered
144 Posts
this hood fit a 98? if so pm me and let me know if you plan on selling it and tell me how much. i live right around philly so im in the area.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
got any pics of the kit they change a little by the maker each time

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Ok, I assume you're not interested in a flamenco black hood plus cash correct? And is there anything wrong with the hood? If not, PM your selling price, thanks!

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hoods fits fine, iam just getting in to auto-x and a c/f hood is consider weight reduction, that puts me in a class that i have absolutly no chance in. since the hood is so big, i dont want to deal with shipping. and i need something to replace it with.

·
Registered
150 Posts
oh yeah mike i forgot to ask you before, does the hood have hoodpins already in it?

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Me007gold on May/03/04 said:
hoods fits fine, iam just getting in to auto-x and a c/f hood is consider weight reduction, that puts me in a class that i have absolutly no chance in. since the hood is so big, i dont want to deal with shipping. and i need something to replace it with.
Ok, I don't think you've answered my last few threads, its most likely my fault for not being clear, but would you be willing to exchange for a Flamenco Black (1998) hood in great condition AND I would be able to pick up and do the exchange. Let me know, thanks!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts