Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I'll link pix as soon as i convert them from imagestation to photobucket, so sit tight :).

Both peices are currently milano red but are chipping since the painter didnt use the flex in the paint. As far as appearance goes, the sides are in perfect condition, no scratches in the urethane whatsoever. 170 shipped.

The rear lip has a little bubbling paint under the exhaust from heat. this can be sanded down though. 100 shipped.

I also have 4 white 17" Exel TZ-7's for sale. one has a quarter inch long scratch on the lip, other than that they are fine. THe tires are the Kumho's that came with them and they've been on since the summer, came off in december. 400 shipped.

All trades will be considered but im taking it basically back to stock, or at least subtle. Im in need of a stock bottom lip in milano red, or stock black sides for a 94-97 unless all fits. Umm..thats all i really NEED, but i'll consider anything decent. Thanks. I'll post pix soon.

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sides pending to Eric. I'll update as things go along. Pix as promised...Sorry that some are blurry, but it was a free digicam from dell..oh well. The second pic may be hard to tell, but its showing the wings west logo on the inside of the sides.

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry if anyone was trying to PM me in the last day or two, i just realized my box was full. I am now able to recieve, sorry to inconvienance anybody.

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok, update is the wheels are still for sale/trade, however the sides/rear are pending to Gazooks for the moment. Thanks.

EDIT: Wheels are now 325 shipped since one will need a tire due to a bubble from a pothole, however the rim is not bent whatsoever. Like i said..one has a small curb and another has a scratch, but it didnt take off the powder coat.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.