Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all I have the following:

Stock radio/6 disc changer (with all cables etc)

Stock Amber corners

Stock tails from a 94'

Rockford Fosgate headunit rfx-8120 (no harness)

I realize I don't have much fs or whatever but alright I don't really need any of this stuff actually...And I'd rather trade for stuff I do need. Such as the following:

Euro tails (quality ones no crap ebay ones lol)

Tan center console

Underbody Neons

A newer headunit (mp3? possibly)

Alright so hopefully ya'll get the point of what I'm looking for and what I have...I'm very willing to work a deal push forth cash also...thanks all!

·
Registered
422 Posts
damnit...where were you when i needed those amber corners. My stock amber corners got stolen and i just got some already. I dont know why they would steal my stock corners

Anyways bump for you.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't know shoot me an offer thats reasonable I've seen stock tails go for much more than $15 which fyi was somewhat insulting :( lol. Twin that sucks about the ambers someone stole my "A" off the front of my bumper how sweet is that??? So I'm looking for badges then I guess I forgot to mention that! Best offer on everything...k?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry for the confusion...I thought they were worth a little more than that...my bad I'm still sorta new (please forgive me!)...Does anyone have EUROS they want to get rid of???

·
Registered
218 Posts
I think 94-97 tails look better than 98-01, the amber in the 94-97 tails look a lot more jdm and a lot better. Plus it matches amber corner lights and amber oem sidemarkers, but guess you've gotta be into the clean jdm style to like all that. Free bump, good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The ambers hmm I have no clue??? Shot me an offer I can't refuse lol I have no idea what any of this ****s worth I'm new so whatever. Uhh the neons hmm I'm just looking for a set for underbody I'm not really concerned what brand or color they are...However I think you might've misread my post integrals41 lemme know though!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.