Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought some 98+ headlights recently, but got a really good deal on some brand new ones from the dealership and need to sell these.

They are used, driver's side is in excellent condition just needs to be cleaned up, and the passenger side has cracking in the low beam lens, but other than that is excellent.

Comes with all bulbs, also willing to trade, let me know what you've got

make offers on the headlights

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
you can get brand new ones for around 300.00 for both at quite a few places.... 30.00 maybe a little low (depending on how much it is needs to be cleaned)
Pics may help

·
Registered
114 Posts
Dude I wasnt lowballing u, i had no clue what used ones go for. chill out bro, maybe we can work a deal, dont get your panties in a bunch...

Let me know

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
$30 is lowballing, but i wont take offense since you said you didn't know how much they go for.

I'm looking for $125 for the drivers side, and just throw in an extra $25 for the passenger side since one of the lenses is cracked

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
no pics...and can't get any for a few days, the cracks will in no way effect the light output, and they're only in the top part of the low beam housing

·
Registered
789 Posts
hey Zach, if you give me maybe 2 weeks or so I will take them off your hands, I just have bills and all that other crap to pay, but I have a 98 bumper to put on and all I need are the headlights

1 - 11 of 11 Posts