Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright, i've decided i'm going to drive to michigan sometime next week to put my stock bumpers back on my car. if anybody wants the ones that are on my car right now just let me know. its made out of some pretty hard fiberglass. bought it off ebay just under a year ago and its been on my car since then. paint on the back bumper is flaking off, so you can paint it to match your own car as you probably won't want to keep it as it is. back bumper bows out slightly on each side about 1/4 of an inch where it gets screwed in next to the fender area. front bumper doesn't fully tuck under hood in 2 small areas. if anybody is interested i can find a way to get pictures up of whats wrong with it. otherwise, the only pictures i have of it are in my fs thread for the car itself. $75 and its yours. i just don't want it sitting at my parents house...

link to fs thread

·
Registered
24 Posts
illlllllll take it off your hands
it the same color as my car the only thing is do you think it will fit a 1994 i would think it would pm me oh yea where abouts in mi are you from let me know and ill most likey take it off your hands

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the person who bought the kit for sure doesn't want the front bumper, so i can now officially say that i'm trying to sell it... i'm going to be in auburn hills (mi) from the 25th to the 28th, so it would be most convenient for atleast my parents if i could find somebody who wanted it by then so they don't have to drag it out of the garage themselves... i'm taking offers, so pm me if you want it, or know someone who might, thanks

-tom-

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.