Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
Last phase of my part out....sold my beloved 96 LS-T for an '05 EP3. Here she is:

Contact Info:
-PayPal is [email protected] (Please add 3.5% gayness fee)
-AIM is ScottUC96
-Shipping to Continental 48 States oNLY unless you PM me!
-Parts sold as is, if you have any questions just ASK!

Fluidyne Full Size 94-01 Radiator. $230 SHIPPED!!!!
No leaks, hardly any bent fins. I'll clean off the wastegate soot with some brake cleaner before it's shipped.

Spearco (?) core, custom POLISHED end tanks front mount intercooler. $115 SHIPPED! 2" inlet, 2.5" outlet. Has a broken mounting tab, easily fixable with some JB Weld or if you know someone who can weld aluminum. 3" inches thick!!! Worked great on my setup at 10psi.

Prothane Upper driver side motor mount. BNIB!! $50 SHIPPED!!!! Insane!

Stan's Oil Feed/Return line setup, PLUS the firewall mounting kit. $60 SHIPPED!!! Used but in excellent condition!
*You'll need a bung for the oil pan, mine was welded on!

NGK BKR7E Spark plugs, set of 4...perfect for boost! Brand New! $10 SHIPPED!!

Greddy Catch Can, works great! $50 SHIPPED!!!

Neuspeed Lower Tie Bar - Polished. $50 SHIPPED! Can include Beaks mounting kit for use with Type-R rear sway bar for an additional $10.

Accel Igniton Wires. $25 SHIPPED!

Also have a Sparco Sprint seat with slider/driver side bracket. Shipping will be expensive, so please PM with serious inquiries! I estimate shipping will be $60, so I'm asking $220 + ship for the seat. Here's some teaser pics:

Thanks for looking guys! Again, EMAIL or IM me with ANY questions please! I'll be happy to help!

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, homemade DIY. I still have those available. They look pretty rough in person though, might need to be repainted. $20 Shipped if anyone wants 'em.

·
Registered
2000 Acura Integra GSR
2,880 Posts
Sweet EP3, I've always liked those style Civics (although not many other people do).

Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
integrascoot on Sep/25/07 said:
Yes, homemade DIY. I still have those available. They look pretty rough in person though, might need to be repainted. $20 Shipped if anyone wants 'em.

Spark plugs pending on H-T!
hmmm, i just looked it up on here and didn't find anything. is there a write-up on it? if not, what paint did you use to do it?

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
platinumridah93 on Sep/25/07 said:
hmmm, i just looked it up on here and didn't find anything. is there a write-up on it? if not, what paint did you use to do it?

I just bought some clear bumper lights and used some Krylon Orange stained glass paint (it's transparent.) It's hard to find in most craft stores though so I had to order it online.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
TEGGSRB18C1 on Sep/25/07 said:
Sweet EP3, I've always liked those style Civics (although not many other people do).

Good luck with the sale!
Thanks for the compliment! Most people either love it or hate it. I've only had the car for 2 months and it's already got a bunch of aftermarket parts...
-T1R 2.5" stainless midpipe
-Buddy Club condensor
-Buddy Club short shifter
-JDM tail lights, side markers
-McCulloch 4500k HID kit
-Eibach ProKit
-Tinted windows

It's not quick but at least it looks good!

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
only the 1. I had a pair but I sold the other one because my girlfriend always complained about it. Women...what do they know! jk

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Quote: platinumridah93 on Sep/25/07hmmm, i just looked it up on here and didn't find anything. is there a write-up on it? if not, what paint did you use to do it?

I just bought some clear bumper lights and used some Krylon Orange stained glass paint (it's transparent.) It's hard to find in most craft stores though so I had to order it online.

PM Inbox is cleared out now!! Sorry about that.
...and this would be in a rattle can right?

·
Registered
2000 Acura Integra GSR
2,880 Posts
Quote: TEGGSRB18C1 on Sep/25/07Sweet EP3, I've always liked those style Civics (although not many other people do).
Good luck with the sale!

Thanks for the compliment! Most people either love it or hate it. I've only had the car for 2 months and it's already got a bunch of aftermarket parts...
-T1R 2.5" stainless midpipe
-Buddy Club condensor
-Buddy Club short shifter
-JDM tail lights, side markers
-McCulloch 4500k HID kit
-Eibach ProKit
-Tinted windows

It's not quick but at least it looks good!
CTR K20 will get that sucker moving. I'd definately rip out the K20A3 and put in a K20Z1, K20R or K24/20 Hybrid and destroy all who laugh at EP3's.

You got the right one though, I found a white 2005 at a local dealer but I'm not quite ready to part w/my GSR yet. You can do alot more w/the later EP3 models. Jdmland.com has boatloads of parts for EP's, check it out.

Your right about love it or hate it, I know a handfull of people who love EP3's and I know a bucket load of people who hate them. Some people just can't break away from EG's....it's sad.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
JDMB18DB8 on Sep/25/07 said:
is the thermal exhaust for a 2door ls or the 4?
if its the 4 door ill take it off ur hands.

-ryan
Sorry, this is for a 2 door.

And yes the paint comes in a rattle can.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.