Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
no.....it IS 2 hours. Jeremy is obviously not interested in selling to someone if he has to drive to do so, due to the fact he drives a big v8 truck, that gets 16 mpg. Which he can barly afford to drive to work and back, so it wouldn't be worth it for him to drive out 100 miles and 100 back to sell these even for $100.

SO that being said heres some math for it so you can see WHY he wont go out halfway

100 Miles /16 Miles Per Gallon (on average usually less) = 6.25 gallons of gas
Average price of gas where he lives for 87 is about $2.60
SO

6.25 Gallons of gas x 2.60 =
$16.25 Dollars for the way there
So take that times 2 because he does have to get home
and you get $32.50
So even if he gets $100.00 for the wheels
He will AT MOST be getting $67.50

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
aznd000d on Feb/06/06 said:
ur in diamond bar?? i'm pretty close to there (in Rancho Cucamonga).

how about u sell 'em to me for 75 hehehehe. let me know.
if you want them they're yours, theres like two people "trying" to come up with money so if you're not going to beat around the bush come check them out.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
WhoaWhoaKaboom on Feb/06/06 said:
no.....it IS 2 hours. Jeremy is obviously not interested in selling to someone if he has to drive to do so, due to the fact he drives a big v8 truck, that gets 16 mpg. Which he can barly afford to drive to work and back, so it wouldn't be worth it for him to drive out 100 miles and 100 back to sell these even for $100.

SO that being said heres some math for it so you can see WHY he wont go out halfway

100 Miles /16 Miles Per Gallon (on average usually less) = 6.25 gallons of gas
Average price of gas where he lives for 87 is about $2.60
SO

6.25 Gallons of gas x 2.60 =
$16.25 Dollars for the way there
So take that times 2 because he does have to get home
and you get $32.50
So even if he gets $100.00 for the wheels
He will AT MOST be getting $67.50

Thank you.

Don't forget the fact of L.A. traffic. Somehow Mapquest fails to mention in event of a situation of that nature. The most I get is 16mpg, on uphills I get 0-10mpg.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.