Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Flex-a-lite daul radiator fan (red) for sale. I won it online and don't need it. It's quite a bit thinner than the stock fan and is designed to free up room and weight for a turbo or other addons.
It is in the original box and has never been used. NOPI sells them for $336, but I am willing to let it go quite a bit cheeper. So, if you plan to put in a turbo, or just need a new fan (40% more airflow than stock) make me an offer. If it's a good enough offer, I'll even take care of the shipping.

·
Registered
688 Posts
How much you trying to sell it for, if you won it for free, Im not willing to pay you $336. You gonna be at importfest in toronto in a few weeks??? Give me your lowest price.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The fan is supposed to be a direct replacement for the stock unit. It includes all the hardware required to bolt to the stock fan mounts. The wiring consists of a connector that plugs right into the stock harness. As far as I can tell, it should be a simple installation. As for the Fuidyne unit, if you are currently using your stock fan, you should be able to swap it out for the FAL fan.

·
Registered
648 Posts
I'm just wondering because I'm considering buying a Fluidyne if my stock radiator breaks (which I hear is very common for 3G Integras with over 100,000 miles). But I've read that the Fluidyne only lets you mount the normal fan, and not the A/C fan because it's thicker than the OEM radiator and the A/C fan would hit the exhaust manifold. So I guess I'm wondering if the Fluidyne can mount the whole FAL fan, and if it'd fit without hitting the exhaust.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts