Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
need to get everything out in one week.
left 94-01 integra fender-$50 (color=cw)

right 94-01 integra fender-$50 (color=cw)

b18b head (missing valve cover, IM, TB)-$50

ls muffler- sold

1 gsr blade (scratched up)-$25

ls intake w/ resonator- make offer

ls stock header- make offer

Prefer pick up.
everything will go into the dumpster by sunday, if no one picks up.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The lip is oem. Its only scratches and can be fixed when painting the lip. The head is complete with cams, valves, springs, retainers, etc.

fenders...

head and cams

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
I can't see the picture of the GSR blade. If the scratches are not too bad, I may take it. Please approx shipping for me to zip code 33162.

Thanks,
Tim

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
timpac167 on Mar/24/04 said:
I can't see the picture of the GSR blade. If the scratches are not too bad, I may take it. Please approx shipping for me to zip code 33162.

Thanks,
Tim
You have to keep refreshing it. I dont know why, stupid imagestation.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
96Ls4dr on Mar/25/04 said:
Quote: timpac167 on Mar/24/04I can't see the picture of the GSR blade. If the scratches are not too bad, I may take it. Please approx shipping for me to zip code 33162.
Thanks,
Tim
You have to keep refreshing it. I dont know why, stupid imagestation.

[/quote]
Ok, I see it now. I can't see too clearly from the picture, but is the center cap there? And are those scratchs only on the surface, does it cut deep into the rim?

And most importantly, if it comes with the tire, how much tread is left on it. For $25, it'd make a good spare for me.

Thanks,
Tim

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Its not a stock centercap. I bought another rim and used the centercap off the scratched one. Scraches are only on the surface. Comes with tire, but i wouldnt use it because my fender ate away at it when i got into my accident.

I think shipping for it might be more than the rim itself though

·
Registered
212 Posts
PM me about those fenders,even if one is sold. i want both,but ill take one. PM me,very VERY interested.
btw...what color are they?

·
Registered
481 Posts
hey what dumpster u throwin them out in again? hmm then everthing will be free im juskiddin good luck with the sales why do u have to throw it out tho?

·
Registered
710 Posts
PMed you about your blade

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
hey bro.. IF its the 98+ lip.. I'm interested.... Hitt me up... i tried PMin u, but ure box is full

Frank

1 - 20 of 25 Posts